Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Spring?

Spring is definitely not in the air. My son said they had 5" of snow in Minneapolis the day before Easter. Not very Spring-like there either. I guess it's just a waiting game for now. It will get warmer and sunnier, and one of these days in the not-so-distant future, I'll probably complain that it's too hot outside... Enough of the weather report. This is a card blog, so let's get to it, shall we?!

I haven't had much time to play in the craft room as of late, but I got up a little bit early today so I could make at least one card. Mission accomplished! I'm sending this little sweetie off to Inspired By, and SSS Wednesday Challenge.




I just love gingham, don't you?


Yellows, greens, and a bit of pink. Maybe these colors will help usher in some more Spring-like weather! The gingham *sigh* is a scrap from my files, and the flowers and branches are from a NBUS PTI set. The scalloped edge die is from PPP, and the little tag with its sentiment is from AE. I added a sprinkling of sequins just because I like them. And now I have to run. DH needs a little bit of help. As always...


12 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh, this is so pretty! You had me at gingham :) Thank you for playing at Inspired By!

nancy littrell said...

Such a sweet flowery Spring time card design, Bev. Love your yellow gingham too. Such a happy card. TFS Hugs..

lostinpaper said...

Gingham = Spring for sure, and it especially works well with your sweet colour choices too!

Loll said...

Adorable, Bev. Love gingham too ... and so fresh with your pretty flowers. Great colours. Here's hoping that the spring weather will be here soon!! xx

Tracey McNeely said...

Bev I love gingham and this is so lovely with those pretty flowers.

Patti said...

Bev! this is my favorite card in blogland this MONTH! : ) I love the gingham and the colors you used and the die cuts you used and the design of your PERFECT card!! wowie!! I mean it - I LOVE this perfect card : )

♥ Patti

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE this!! It looks just like it could be a tea bowl with the way it is designed. The flowers are perfect and I love your gingham!!

Kristie Goulet said...

This is so gorgeous, Bev! It's making me long for spring, oh where oh where are you?! ;)

Anita in France said...

Yep, your yellow gingham is gorgeous, Bev ... fresh and bright and such a perfect spot for your oh so lovely spray of sweet blooms! A spring time delight! Sending you some of our sunshine, my friend! Big hugs & bisous, Anita :)

Darnell said...

I love that NBUS flower bouquet, Bevie! It's the perfect focus pocus on your beautiful spring card! The scalloped border, sweet tag, and pretty gingham underskirt make this a winning take on the mood board!! Miss you! Hugs, Darnell

Susanne Vargas said...

Your card is so pretty and fresh looking! Love the yellow and white gingham!
I don't have time to make cards and blog at the moment either. Both my boys are graduating from their schools so there is even more going on in these last months of the school year than usual...

Bobby said...

This reminds me of a little girl's dress with a large embroidered collar, Bev. It's so sweet and Spring-like. I'm glad you're getting in a little craft time. It can chase away those winter blues.